Great opportunity for First Home Buyers & Investors! Located in a quiet street, this comfortable two bedroom north aspect unit is situated on the top floor in a security complex, close to schools, shops & railway station. Features
*Spacious living area with sunny balcony
*Two double bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
*Full size bathroom with separate shower & bath
*Security intercom & internal laundry
*Separate kitchen with walk in pantry
*Internal access to locked up garage
*The total area approximately 109 sqm
Must Be Sold! Do Not Miss Out!
Strata levy $718.07 pq, Council rates $354.62 pq, water rates $185.25 pq
The spacious, quality and central Hurstville location apartment is ideally suited to those seeking a sophisticated home in mint condition. Only minutes walk to Hurstville Railway Station, shopping centre, restaurant and schools. It features: • Two Large sun-filled bedrooms with build in wardrobe • Spacious living area combined dining • Two bathroom including ensuite • Master bedroom with… Continue reading 17/564-576 Railway Parade Hurstville
Full Brick Townhouse This beautifully presented 2 bedrooms full brick townhouse is located only short walking distance to schools, shopping centre and train station. Offers: * A spacious lounge and separate dining * Open plan kitchen with gas cooking * All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and air conditionings * Tiled flooring on ground level &… Continue reading 16/1A Bassett Street, Hurstville 2220
This modern & spacious 2 bedroom apartment offers exceptional buying in a convenient location within short walking distance to library, train station, restaurant and Westfield Shopping Centre.
– Generous bedrooms all with built-in wardrobe
– Spacious open living area with polished timber floorboards
– Good size bathroom, main with en-suite and spa
– Modern kitchen with gas cooking
– Located within Hurstville public school catchment area
– Minutes to train station, Westfield shopping centre and schools.
Positioned at the rear of the complex, this well-presented townhouse enjoys low maintenance interiors and a great outdoor setting offering relaxed living in the highly desirable and family friendly suburb of Kirrawee. Located moments to the newly opened South Village complex, shops, cafes, restaurants, and both the bus and train station.
Comfortable living room enhanced by timber floors and air conditioning
Renovated main bathroom with separate bath and shower
Internal laundry with renovated 2nd shower and toilet
Spacious separate lounge/dining tiled through out.
Tastefully updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and combined dining area
Three large carpeted bedrooms all with mirrored built in wardrobes
Fantastic size paved low maintenance courtyard
Lock up garage
Situated within walking distance to Kirrawee Train Station, shops and parks
Total Size is approximate 200sqm.
– Strata levy – $622.3p/q , Water rates – $153p/q , Council Rates – $256.6p/q
Comfort & Convenience This is beautifully presented townhouse enjoys low maintenance interiors and a great outdoor setting offering relaxed living in the highly desirable and family friendly suburb of Kirrawee. Located moments to the newly opened South Village complex, shops, cafes, restaurants, and both the bus and train station. Features: * Spacious lounge/dining with polished… Continue reading 8/72-78 Flora Street, Kirrawee NSW 2232
Positioned on the top floor and peacefully set in the middle of the complex, this well-maintained unit offers a perfect first home or investment opportunity. Set in an ultra convenient location close walking distance to Hurstville Shops, Schools and Station
-Two great light filled bedrooms
– Large enclosed eat-in kitchen with ample cupboard space
-Spacious bathroom with separate bath tub, shower and toilet
– Good size balcony, perfect for entertaining
– Internal laundry
– Lock up garage and separate storage
-Total area approximate 106.8sqm
This modern & spacious 2 bedroom apartment is ideally suited opposite Westfield Shopping Centre, only minutes walk to Hurstville Railway Station, bus terminal, cafe, restaurants and schools. • Light-filled bedrooms with built-in wardrobe • Spacious living area with sunny balcony • Two bathroom including ensuite • Open plan kitcen with gas appliance and granit bench top • Two balconies with… Continue reading 15/2 A Cross Street Hurstville
This is beautifully presented 3 bedroom, split level penthouse apartment situated on the level 9 in a security complex. The home offers stylish and modern living. Located in the heart of Liverpool, just a few steps to Westfield Shopping Centre, enjoys an exceptionally convenient address, handy to buses/train station, and a choice of quality schools, local shops and Liverpool hospital.
• Modern kitchen with gas cooking, granite bench tops
• 3 spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes and main with walk in robe
• Massive open plan lounge and dining room with high ceilings
• Large balcony area off lounge room
• Modern Bathroom and en-suite in main bathroom
• Internal Laundry& security 2 car spaces
• Minutes walk to Westfield shops, schools, hospital and public transport
Excellent for owner occupy or investment. Inspections high recommended!
Attracting plenty of natural light and located in one of the most sought after streets in Bexley is the quality built double brick duplex.
– 4 bedrooms with built-ins, Main with ensuite & walk in robe
– Bright, separate lounge & dining rooms
– Stunning kitchen with gas cooking
– Caesar stone tops & glass splash back
– Stylish main bathroom with spa bath
– Internal laundry with 3rd toilet
– Undercover entertainment area
– Front & rear balconies, video intercom
– Large, level sunny rear yard
– Remote lock-up garage with internal access
– Walking distance to shops, schools and Kogarah station